Tuesday 12 December 2017

why nursing?

why nursing?:
professional nursing has to be organised on principles which are rather less individualistic than the notion of simply caring for patients. Hospital - based and community nursing require competent and efficient services organised to provide equal access and fairness in the distribution of health care resources for all in need (12)

Xmas(ish) family eat a big meal I don't. ma, & I wait for david. he arrives - give him a comic to read - he tries it on I bite him kind of then I wanna show him things. go with about 3 people 1 nazi - 2 guides down down all these passages - roads - theu doors to a fountain in a black & white film italian square. thru into a wood - in a big warehouse, trees, carpet on floor rooms full of childhood stuff - all the clothes I used to wear a few years back, records, videos playing endless loops. things I'd lost etc, wanted to stop all the power loss - like it was my minds memory. kind of still functioning - so that is/was the state of my mind/memory - good grief charlie brown.

dream friday (or thursday) morning/afternoon (Nov 30/31st. Dec 1st '95)

No comments: