Sunday 20 November 2011

ho hum...my descent into obscurity....part 23

hey you get out of my brain
told you once wont tell you again
youve given me alot of pain
cuz you wont get outta my brain

loved you once now thats a fact
now i want you off my back
wannna go & live my life
an forget all this trouble & strife

becuz ive got you outta my brain

.........unfinished (badly remembered song written by me age 14 or 15)

well, all my waking thoughts are of you
when i said i was going back - think it took you ummmmm 1 day to give yr mobile number, written on piece of paper, to a bloke to giv to 'object of yr affection/desire'....and from that night texting about.....well guess what?! yeah sex...
next day - you waited in, cuz couldnt go out. i turn up unexpected after 'guy' sent a picture of his knob! - you saying no sex cuz of whatever reason....soon as i left....you went & fucked him.

yeah - thats what lovers' do....and you say - occasionally you still love me....as i occasionally do too.

jeez louise! its like i'm there as a mixed up teenager again, and the person i want is looking at me whilst fucking someone else and winking at me.....saying 'ohhhhh this is sooooo good'

why do i let my self get used & abused like this
why am i ranting on about this

(subject to editing, deletion, and terminal downward spirals of heartbroken, cheated, abused, despair) - nothing new there then?!

oh yeah excuse - 'well if i cant have you'(?)

No comments: