Thursday 10 November 2011

the end of time......love is dead

yeah, should've seen it coming but - hell, love is blind.
Me, still all fired up...but clingy, needy, moany...doing 'your' head in

Her: well 'maybe i never really loved you' - paraphrased from an actual text
have you seen her blog, see what she wrote?

fuck so now after our 'affair' and the total destruction of my relationship...self-pityingly...poor poor me :-(
trying to get a life back from the fucken wreckage..

her? had an argument with the boyfriend - (never moved out, ever?)decided to have a fresh start, got fish in a tank, a puppy, new car, was gonna move to a new house etc etc.
moans at me for wanting her saying - hey, chill out - stop whining, or wingeing...i can either try & go back.
see her for occasional, covert sex,
or live a very sad lonely life

ha ha ha ha - and i thought she loved me - could never live without me! I still in some ways feel like this but! i'd just be fooling myself if i thought any of the mad, bad, intense crazyness we had - if any of it were still alive. Nope its totally dead.
My next goal is to get this through my thick skull and REALIZE the truth of it.
Love is a fools paradise
love is not eternal
when one side goes out - the other weakens & eventually dies....mine is weakening, but not enough - i need to KILL it dead! before i can move on!

No comments: