Saturday 25 August 2018

why?

why?
good question - basically the answer is death, ok?

dunno how long the human race or the internet or electricty will exist- to be honest, sometimes I do wish the earth'd have a wipe out moment & nothing exists from our 'time' on earth but hey, is this negative? - suppose it may be construed to be.

i'm basically uploading my tapes *cassettes* (of which I had about 1,000, now I have about 200 [various culls - some i regret losing some i don't]) and some vinyl records I have onto my you tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0JyKitLU7wybEhL1T_qjww?view_as=subscriber

also I have uploaded some zines onto issuu : https://issuu.com/yantree1

and i keep updating youtube & issuu with various stuff occasionally - why?

cuz I wANNA give future generations an archive of what stupid shit we were into & what crazy zines we'd produce - that's it really.

feel like there's a million other words I could/should write right now but my mind is blank - pretty vacant huh

anarchy peace love & freedom xox xo

No comments: