Tuesday 8 March 2011

hi, here again - izzy, the cat, pissed on my bed so's i'm awake all night. reflection of the 1/4 year gone so far... mobile phones can be fun. sublime existence from mortalitys chains of reality. compounded emotion compressed continually crushed underground underneath my level of understanding. i'm scrabbling around in the never ending dark
encountering pain, the emotional equivalent of armaggedon - recurring repeatedly
never ever ending
ha ha this is not a poem more a solliloqy on events

3 comments:

cat said...

thought would leave a comment in your immensly dark and depraived world which is an ode to cats and dogs everywhere:-

Dogs and cats the stairway is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because i fall faster than you can run.

Hope this brought some light into your darkness. I will finish this by leaving my favourite quote

'Those who do not believe in magic will never find it'

yan tree said...

hi, thanks cat - love your words they do lift me slightly from this dark place

cat said...

Glad they helped we all need a little hap
piness in our lives at times regardless of the source.